You can bring your creative thoughts into a real object by this 3d pen. It can also enhance and develop the art and calculation skills of your kids. The device designed with 8 speed controls, please select a proper extruding flow before you doodle. Different color of the same type of filament has different melting points. Please minor adjust the temperature in time according to the extruding status.
It uses any 1.75mm ABS or PLA filament which comes in loads of colors. Easy to load and unload to switch colors as well. With a modular nozzle design that can be replaced in minutes.
Specifications of 3d pen
|Input voltage||100-250V 50 / 60Hz|
|Extrusion||hot melt extrusion molding|
|Power cord length||1.5m|
Key Features of 3d pen
- Cutting-Edge 3D Printing Technology: 8 digital feeding speed controls for more accurate and stable extruding, patented nozzle.
- OLED Display Screen: Flat light emitting technology, does not require a backlight, thinner and more efficient than LCD displays (which do require a white backlight).
- Patented Nozzle: Intelligent temperature heating nozzle, easy to maintain the temperature and high security.
- Ergonomic Shape Design: More slimmer with best handle curve style for easy holding, super lightweight only 55 grams, let your hands move freely and comfortable for smooth operation
- Easier Operation: Easier to put 3D filament refills to the hole at the top of the pen, press the button, the pen will auto load the filaments refills
- The device is suitable for children over 8 years old and adults, children must be accompanied and monitored by adult when using the pen.
- To avoid clogging the filament feeder inside, please cut the ending tip portion of the filament where you stop, because the melted part needs to be cut off.
Final Verdict of 3d pen
Like me, you’ve probably seen the unimpressive videos of people using one of these 3D pen review to build crooked looking wireframe objects in the air. However if you search more on YouTube there are people using them to craft some cool looking multicolor 3D objects by tracing around other items.
The filament starts to slowly feed through the pen and after a short delay it begins oozing out of the tip of the pen. Then you can press the feed button to stop or restart the feed.I was expecting something like a glue gun, but the filament hardens within seconds and doesn’t really bond to other materials that much. This makes using this pen a lot more convenient (and less messy) than I had imagined and with a little practice you can get pretty precise. Once your artistic creation is complete you simply hold down the unload button for 3 seconds and the pen automatically retracts the filament so that it can be removed.
I can’t say how other pens compare as this was my first time trying one. However I’d say this one will be hard to beat as it’s well made and everything works automatically making it so easy to use. If you’re itching to try out one of these 3D pens then this model worked flawlessly for me and I can highly recommend it.